Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hey Coastal California! Or anyone thinking about visiting

So as I am searching for a new blog topic today, I came across this article and couldnt help but think of my sister who lives in California.



If you are planning to visit the San Mateo Coast, located about 25 miles south of San Francisco, the stop by the Half Moon Bay Brewery. They have brews, food and a welcoming outdoor patio with seating and what? What thats you say? A firepit? Yup, they get it at the Half Moon Bay Brewery.



Theres nothing better than soaking up the sunset next to a nice warm fire pit while gathering with friends to eat, drink and talk about all the various activities one can partake of in San Mateo; surfing, kayaking, hiking and fishing.

Although my sister lives about six hours north of San Mateo, the facade of the brewery reminded me of the few times I have visited up north, but its well worth the trip. Especially if you drive. You pass through the rolling hills of Marina County, up through all the great wine region, into the redwood habitat and along up the coast to Arcadia. Beautiful scenery along the drive, great people, fresh organic food and more!

I recommend it and Im sure the Half Moon Bay Brewery would love for you to pop in.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment